Another feature to AgOS Mapping is the ability to work with multiple objects (customers, farms, fields) at the same time.
Working with Multiple Customers
- Locate the desired customers in the left hand navigation. Note: Currently, you cannot use the search function to locate the desired grouping of customers.
- Highlight multiple customers by pressing and holding the Ctrl key on the keyboard and clicking on the desired customers.
- While continuing to hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard, double-click on the desired customers. This opens the customers’ objects for use.
Opening Multiple Farms
- Search for a specific customer.
- Double-click on the desired customer. This opens the customer’s objects for use.
- Locate the desired farms.
- Highlight multiple farms by pressing and holding the Ctrl key on the keyboard and clicking on the desired farms.
- Right-click on the selected farms and select “Expand All Children” from the menu.