The Map Search option allows you to search using Google’s robust search functionality. You can search using the following information:
- Physical address, e.g., 111 W. 76th St., Davenport, IA 52806
- City and State, e.g., Davenport, IA
- County, e.g., Scott, IA
- Townships, e.g., Pleasant Valley Township, Iowa
To use the Map Search option, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation bar, click on Map Search. A search field appears.
- In the search field, type the information you want to search for. In this example, we’ve entered a physical address. As you begin to type, a list of possible selections displays.
- Click the selection you want to view. The map relocates to the chosen area.