AgOS Ship – User Guide
- From the Home page, click on either the Ship tab or the Ship Icon.
- Click the Orders button on the left-hand side of the Orders window.
- Use the Search and the By fields to filter the list of available orders. These fields allow you to filter your search by Order ID, Class, Category, Type, Customer Name, Crop, County or FiledAppID. For this lesson, “Customer Name” has been selected. Enter “Banda” in the search field.
- Use the Filter By field to filter your search by All, Recommendation, Plan, Active or In-Progress orders. You may also search using predetermined Search Tags. (Done or Cancelled orders cannot be shipped.) For this lesson, “All” has been selected.
- Enter Search Tags (if needed) by typing in the Search Tags field and pressing the enter key on your keypad to save the tag.
- The Search Tags field is part of a robust search capability where you can categorize orders using a set of tags of your choosing. This will enable you to search specific “tags” for shipping or reporting.
- To maintain consistency, consider creating a list of tags to be used by those placing orders.|
- If you still cannot find your Order, click the Show All Locations button to widen your search.
- In the Select Orders window, you can double click the desired Order or click on the Order to highlight it, then click the Select button. Both options will take you back to the main Ship page. For this lesson, Order 5885 has been selected.
- You can select multiple Orders. Highlight by clicking each desired Order one at a time, then click Select.
- Click the + sign next to the Order ID number to expand the Order details.
- Click in the check box(es) to the left of the Order information. The New Batch window will populate.
- In the New Batch window, you can assign a new blender or make adjustments in “Batch Size,” “Acres Per Batch,” or “Rate Per Acre.” The default setting is “Auto.”
- To assign a new blender, click the drop-down on the right-hand side of the “Blender” field.
- To adjust the number of batches, use the up or down arrows on the right-hand side of the “Batches” field, or click in the field and enter the desired amount.
Note: You will not be able to adjust the number of batches unless the “Equal Sized” check box is selected.
- The Hold Value buttons are as follows:
Auto: Creates equal sized batches to fit in a blender. The amount of batches depends upon the blender capacity and the amount of product needed to be batched.
Batch Size: You can specify the amount of the batch dependent upon whether or not you need a greater quantity than in the original Order.
Acres Per Batch: This function will multiply the products on the order times the number of acres.
Rate Per Acre: You can adjust a batch by the rate per acre. The check box must be selected for the rate to apply.
- Click the Create Batch(es) button once you have entered the appropriate information. You will receive a notification that the batch has been saved.
- A notification that the batch has been saved will appear.
- The “To Be Batched” column at the top right in the Orders window will show how much, if any, is left to be batched.
- If the grower needs more product, he can create more batches.
- To delete a batch, click the red “X” in the Batches window to the left of the batch number.
- Click the print icon on the right-hand side of the Batches window to print a delivery report (batch sheet.)
- In the Batches window, click and drag the desired batch to the Shipments field.
- Holding down the shift key and clicking individual batches will highlight the selected batches allowing you to multi-drag them into the Shipments field.
- A notification that the shipment has been saved will appear.
- The “Total Acres” for the shipment will appear in the shipment tab.
- In the Shipments window, click the ellipses to the right of the “Truck” field to select the truck for this shipment.
- The truck field may be optional. Check with your administrator to see if it is required.
- Click the ellipses to the right of the “Farm” field to select the farm where the batch is to be delivered.
- Although a farm is selected when creating an Order, the “Farm” option in the Shipments window gives you the option to select different farms for different batches.
- Click the ellipses to the right of the “App. Driver” field to select the applicator driver for this shipment.
- If a restricted use (RU) product is selected, you must show an applicator driver with a RU license.
- Clicking the +Product button will allow you to add products to an existing batch.
- Clicking the + Combo button will allow you to add a combo to an existing batch.
- Clicking the Formulation button will allow you to change nutrients, proposed rate, or blend group (by clicking the + Blend button.) It will also allow you to delete a product by clicking the red X to the left of the product name.
- Clicking the Info button will give you the “Guaranteed Analysis” information.
- The Options button allows you to view the “Shipment Options.”
- With the exception of the “Shipped From” check box, these options are programmatically set, therefore are view only.
- Checking the “Shipped From” box will immediately take the selected product(s) from inventory.
- You may add comments to the shipment by clicking in the Comments box.
- The gross weight can be adjusted using the up and down arrows in the Gross field or by clicking in the field itself.
- Normally, the gross weight is retrieved from the scale read out, but when either the scale is not connected, or the load is not on the scale the weight would need to be manually adjusted.
- The tare (the weight of the truck, empty tank, etc.) can be added or adjusted by using the up and down arrows in the Tare filed.
- The Prorate button allocates the excess product based on the original product(s) ratio, or you may select one or more products to apply all of the excess.
- The Hauler field is used to determine whether the shipment will be delivered to or picked up by the customer.
- You may edit “Actual Amounts” by clicking directly on the field.
- To delete a product in the Shipments window, click the red X to the left of the “Product Name.”